Saturday, January 8, 2011

everything twothousandeleven.

2011
the year ive been dreaming about for thirteen years.

this is going to be..
the biggest
most life changing
most bitter sweet
most memorable
most emotional
most unbelievable
year of my life.




Just a few expected adventures coming my way this year are..

2 years.
in only a few weeks being about to celebrate the past twenty four months
of my life with the one that i call my bestfriend.
better known to the blog world as superman. 
choosing a college.
making a decision solely by & for myself
that will determine the place i will call my second home.
graduating.

being about to call call myself an alumni of ESHS.
senior week.
the last week of my life with the people that i owe a thank you to
for making the past four years of my life beyong amazing.
summer.

family vactions, pool, shopping & planning for college,
spending quaility time with my friends & family
and making it one to remember. 
turning 18.
becoming a legal adult..
ugh that word will take a little while to get used to
college life.

starting a new chapter of my life that i have a feeling
i am going to beyond love. starting "the best years of my life"
home for holidays.

for the first time i will experience coming home
for the holidays & to see my high school friends & family.


most of all i cannot wait to see what God has planned for my life this year..
tomorrows blog is going to be about how he already has started.

1 comment: