Monday, January 31, 2011

everything superman.

two years?
twenty four months?
seven hundred and thirty days?
seventeen thousand five hundred and twenty hours?
one million fifty one thousand and two hundred minutes?
no matter how you you put it it sounds like a lifetime.
but the past two years of my life have been a journey that
i will forever hold in my heart.
today january 31st is my 2 year anniversary with superman.
for five years ive called this boy my best friend.
it took us 3 years before we realized that what we had been
looking for had been right beside of us all this time.
two years ago was the day that i became the luckiest girl in the entire world.
everyday since then he has made me feel luckier and luckier.
just when i think i couldnt love this boy more he proves me wrong.


 
the one that is the best thing that has ever happened to me
the one i call my best friend
the one who taught me what love really means
the one who gave me my first kiss in spin the bottle in middle school
the one that sings all day every day
the one that i look up to
the one that makes me smile
the one i cannot get out of my head
the one that makes me whole
the one that cares for everyone around him
the one that loves kids
the one that gives me butterflies every time i see his face
the one with the gorgeous greenish blue eyes
the one that loves me for me
the one who loves his family more than the world
the one with the mile long eyelashes
the one i always say hello cutie to
the one that i am head over heels for
the one with the rock hard abs
the one that follows in the foot steps of Christ daily
the one that has the quick feet
the one that when i talk in circles he understands me
the one that has a spotless room
the one with the large lips and gorgeous teeth
the one who will change the world one day
the one that my family adores
the one that i cannot stop feeling thankful for
the one that i cannot imagine living without today, and tomorrow,
              and all the tomorrows after that 
the one that i love more than i can tell you 
the one that i would love to spend the rest of my life
              trying to be the best thing that ever happened to him


 
BUT if God happens to have other plans for superman and myself
then he will forever hold a place in my heart that no one could ever replace.

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to comment on this.
    I absoutly could not have asked for a better two people in my life (:
    I love you!
    This is the cutest thing ever, I'm super jealous.
    I love you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, one of the sweetest posts everrrrr!!
    You are indeed a lucky girl. Kyle is absolutely wonderful!

    Also, Kyle is a lucky man himself! To have someone like you to fall in love with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love.
    yall are too cute for words.
    the end.

    ReplyDelete