Wednesday, January 12, 2011

everything scholarship.

yesterday superman arrived at my house around lunch time &
is still hadnt realized  that today was a very special day.
well first off it was
1/11/11
which does make today special,
 but that still wasnt it.

superman asked me if i had check my mailbox today.
& i answered no not knowing why that was relevant.
then he told me his super news..
he had been selected as a regional finalist
for the teaching fellows scholarship.
i was stocked for him & had totally forgot that today was the day
the letter were to be mail to our houses to let us know whether or not
we were a regional finalist.

immediately my mom sent lukster to check the mailbox.
as soon as he returned he handed me a letter
with this on the cover..
& when i opened it up this is what i found..

i was happy to find this letter that i had been waiting for.
meridith college was one of my top three colleges that i hope to attend this fall.
but without this scholarship i feel that i would not be able to ask
my parents to attend meridith due to the money difference of a private & public school.
since the letter mean that all three options were still open to me i was very pleased.
today was a good day.

also a special congrats to allie for also being a regional finalist!

2 comments:

  1. thanks girl.
    i will be at NCSU on january 23rd for my teaching fellows orientation day.

    ReplyDelete