Wednesday, January 26, 2011

everything adventurous with mom.

last night my mom came into my room and asked me if i wanted to take a
 mother daughter day with her to winston tomorrow
to finish up my dads birthday present and run some other errands..
how could i say no to a mother daughter day?
(plus that is one of my monthly goals)
we planned everything and everywhere we were going to go today last night
and planned to leave the house this morning at 9:30 sharply.
i got up and ate breakfast,

quick random fact about myself--
i hate milk and the only thing food in which i will drink it with
 is with fruity pebbles and no other cereal

 took a shower, got dressed and was making my coffee to-go
 when the phone rang and displayed SCSchools at 9:28.
school was closing at 10:30 so in other words i had lost an hour of sleep
because we had to pick up lukster from school.
my mothers schedule was now messed up.

once we finally got to winston it was practically lunch time so we eat at
the best fast food burger and fries place ever..FIVE GUYS


after we were fueled up we hit to my mothers lists
& shopped til we wanted to drop until we made it to target..
our last stop of the day.
the woman rung up all our items when i noticed something wasnt quite right..
as my mom looked into her purse
she noticed that her wallet was nowhere to be found.
we asked the lady to hold our over filling cart &
told her we would hopefully be back soon.
after backtracking ourselves and praying a lot, we were lucky enough to find
that we had left it at the last store we had been in before..
all the way back at the mall.
the lady at the store had stuffed it in a locked drawer
after she realized that my mother had left it on the counter.
once we finally got back to target to pay for our cart full of items
we were ready to call it a day.

thank you mother for a fun-filled, heart racing, amazing day.

3 comments:

  1. wow...that is a sickening feeling! I am glad you found it. Sounds like an otherwise great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. five guys.
    and fruity pebbles.
    all in the same blog post.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with autumn..

    fruity pebbles & five guys.
    same day?
    amazingggg.

    ReplyDelete