Wednesday, April 20, 2011

deposit and nothing else.

today is wednesday so you know what that means..
its WOW GOD wendesday.
today has effected my future in two big ways.
1st off today was the day of senior graduation projects.
2nd today i finally sent in my deposit for college.
so i will be officially attending meredith college in the fall.
i couldnt be more sure or happy about my decision.
and i know that this is all because i put this huge
decision in God's hands who helped guide me.


in just a few short months i will be calling
this my 2nd home..
photo credit
and in four years i will be sitting on these stairs..
i cannot wait to see what God has planned for my life
from now until im sitting there ready to take on the "real world"
photo


4 weeks ago i had a totally different mind..
click to see for yourself.
its amazing how much God has worked
in my life these past 4 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. i love this and i'm so excited about being at meredith with you! .. we are going to have a great time (:

    ReplyDelete