Wednesday, March 23, 2011

everything WOW GOD wednesday.

this week i didnt even have to think
for two seconds about what i wanted to
write about for my 5th WOW GOD wednesday blog
thanks to autumn and her mother.

this week i have been struggling with
my plans for my future and
have been questioning everything.
i let it all off my chest and told
autumn and her mother all about it.
they were so supportive of me
and help reassured me that i am
doing the right thing by staying the path
that God has paved out for me.
autumn's mother explained to me that
faith and trust are huge and that just
because we think something is best for
us doesnt mean that God thinks it is.
everything happens for a reason.
this week God has been testing my faith
and no matter how hard things get i will
follow and trust in Him.

autumns mother explained to me that if
she had followed what she thought was right
and not what God had planned for her
she wouldntbe where she is at today.
which is exceeds everything
she thought she wanted.

yesterday when i got home.
i had a facebook message from autumn
with the sweetest message attached with this video.


also autumns mother gave me some
verses and statements to look at everyday.
so i decided to place two in a place where
i will see every morning and night..
my bathroom mirror
i thank God for allowing my path to cross
with the Cole family often.
they have truly touched my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment