Tuesday, April 5, 2011

everything promage.

i have have been a bad blogger these last few days
but ive been just a little busy.
saturday was well..
my senior prom.
this year i decided to try to do everything myself.
from nails to makeup and all the inbetweens..
minus my hair which was done by the amazing penny.

why tell you about my experience
when i could just show you?
enjoy.

location one- my house


 




















location two- golf course





























 





location three- ryan's
with 32 friends.
supermans face when the bill came.

location four- prom
location five- my house again

lukster had baseball all day so i came home
 to see him after prom.

next stop zb's house and st's house
april 2nd, 2011
is a day and night that will forever
be memory that i will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. awww...i loved this post. You looked amazing ...and so did Kyle. Your dress qualified in my "Best Dressed" group!

    ReplyDelete