Wednesday, April 6, 2011

everything WOW GOD wednesday


today is WOW GOD wednesday.
tuesday morning at 1:30am i heard something fly into my bedroom window
and soon realized that it was hailing and the wind was blowing outside.
I heard my brother run to my parents room but i didnt think
twice about it, turned over and went back to sleep.
my mother came in my room around 1:45 to tell me that
the power was out but to just go back to bed.

little did we all know a tornado had hit right our yard.
yes a tornado! there were not warnings or watches or anything.
at 3am the fire department came by our house to ask if we were
all okay because our driveway was to bad to drive on due to fallen trees.
still at this point we had no clue that it was a tornado until the sun rose.
looking outside it was obvious that it could be nothing but a tornado.

i woke up feeling shocked horrified and lucky.
the tornado hit feet from my house.
God was watching over my family.
at that moment i realized that even when we sleep
and arent thinking about him.
he is always looking out and thinking about us.



we were so lucky that there was no structural damage done to our house..
we are only missing a few shingles and shutters.





No comments:

Post a Comment