Wednesday, April 13, 2011

everything klove.

today is WOW GOD wednesday once again.
at the beginning of the year klove did a 30 day challenge.
they challenged people to listen to only christian music
for 30 days and see how it transforms their relationship with God.
this challenge truly changed lives. over the month of january
i felt that everyday multiple people were calling into klove
saying that they had been saved due the challenge.
"I took the K-LOVE thirty day challenge the beginning of this year to only listen to Christian music. Now it's the only thing I listen to. When I noticed a difference in myself, I decided to challenge my husband to the same.
The transformation is amazing. We were on the verge of divorce and our marriage is stronger now then ever before. Our home is full of peace and the love of our Father. Thank you K-LOVE and all its supporters. Keep up the great work and may God bless you."
                                                                    --jazzmin, new klove listener



so i challenge you today to try the 30 day challenge
and see how it strengthens your relationship with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment