Saturday, April 30, 2011

everything senior night.

senior night
take three
but you know what they say..
third times a charm.

oh baseball..
dont even get me started.
my favorite sport ever.
one of my absolute favorite things to do is
to watch superman play baseball.
he has quite a passion for this sport.
even though his high school sports career
is slowly winding down he will forever
wear a number on his back in my eyes.
this chapter of my life is coming to a quick end
but the next one is so exciting.

there is no one else that i would have rather spent
this chapter of my life with than you superman.
thank you for the many memories
both on and off the field.



chilton
number nineteen
catcher

hunter
number eight
center field

johnson
number fifteen
3rd base

mills
number seven
right field


shinault
(superman)
number six
2nd base


slate
number sixteen
1st base

the 2011 ES basball seniors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment