Wednesday, April 27, 2011

everything easter.

sunday morning i woke up to a basket full of goodies.
a few more hands than usual helped make my easter morning.

in my basket was the typical..
gift cards face wash toothpaste
shampoo conditioner chapstick
candy candy & more candy
all thanks to my wonderful parents.
but this year i also had a special surprise
thanks to ms.courtsimms..
a meredith college tshirt.
with the statement
"its not a girls school with no men,
its a women's college with no boys"

then my mother handed me and envelope
the first thing i noticed was this is not her handwriting..
she had me stumped.
i was surprised to find a lovely letter
from jennifer my big sis at meredith
as well as a sticker for my car.

it really made my morning that these two girls
took the time to make my morning so special.
thank you so much courtney & jennifer!

hope everyone had a blessed easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment