Monday, December 6, 2010

there's a first time for everything

oh where, oh where to begin.

oh yes how I got here would be a great start..

after realizing that I had become an official facebook junky..
i thought hey why not spend this technology time in a more rewarding way.
raleigh perk was my true inspiration to get out and adventure into the blog world
so here I am as a complete newbie…

first off let me introduce you to my better half..


my parents..
lets call them
the cons and the hunter.
i could never ask for two better parents.
they are total opposites that completely balance each other out..
but three things they do have in common is they love me more than i could ever describe and they have a passion for one another that i hope that one day i fell for my future husband 23 years into marriage
and they are kids at heart.




my brother..
lukester
our relationship not like the normal brother sister relationship.
fighting is rare.
but when it does acure there is a quick
im sorry
coming right after the yelling.
he is a very talented young fellow with a great personality.





my boyfriend..
superman
wow what an adventure the past twenty two months with this boy have been.
& there is not another person in this world i would choose to spend this chapter of my life with.
he is my best friend.
he truly is the reason i dont go a day without laughing, smiling, and loving.
he has a passion for the man upstairs that inspires me to be a better christian everyday.
words cannot describe how i feel about this boy...
but im sure you will hear many more words about him in the near future.


 
 
my girls..
the fantastic four.





this is chris.
we have been through it all.
this girl is my long lost sister.
i have made so many lifelong memories with her.
without her i would not be the person i am today.
she knows more about me than i probably know about myself.
i love this girl to death.


this is fall-
fall is an amazing all around person.
she cracks me up one minute,
makes me cry the next.
(in a good way of course)
in just a few short months she could possibly be
moving states away from me and
i dont know what i will do without seeing her face
everyday.


this is allie.
allie is the official ear to my stories.

she is the first person to lean in closer when
im in one of my famous story telling moods.
she is the mother hen
and would do anything for me.


"the guys"..
also known as
the red men
pictured is superman rs bb jd & zb..
plus there is jm cm ds & ah.
(i think this picture speaks for itself)

3 comments:

  1. werid. but (not in my blog) i also consider the bf superman.


    awesomeeeeeeee you have started blogging. can't wait to read moreeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me cry.
    the moving away part.
    and the fantastic four.
    we are fantastic.
    and it makes me sad to think in just a few short months we will be separated.
    i love you missy.

    ReplyDelete