Monday, December 13, 2010

one time then nothing.

im officially the worst blogger ever…

i have realized that if i am going to be able to continue being a member
of the blog world
im definitely going to have to make it a priority.

my week has been busy busy busy.
so here is a very breaf run through.

monday-- december 6th.

i joined the blog world (:

tuesday-- december 7th.

as i opened my eyes on my own and not the obnoxious
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.. of my alarm clock,
i knew today was going to be a great day..
the second two hour delay of the year.
PLUS...today was the day of the game
that my small town dies to see..
the big game against "the" mount airy bears.
the only difference was that this year
our guys acualy had a chance
and they brought home a 51-40 victory.

for the first time we had 2 dunk attempts..
even though they were not successful they definitely
got the fans excited and i have a feeling rs&bg will
be attempting again in the super near future.

wednesday--december eighth.

with many yawns
i dragged myself through my school day.
[it is hard going back to the normal schedule
after having back to back 2hourdelays]
another basketball filled night awaited
only this time on our hardwood.
the guys won with ease against EW.
they put on a beautiful show for the fans.



thursday--december ninth.

calculus, calculus, calculus
what more can i say.
from 1:09-9:30
my life revolved
around this subject.
as well as preparing my self for
a friday filled with the
       tattle telling,
       snotty nosed,
       germy,
       3rd graders
that have my heart tied
around their little fingers.



friday--december 10th


the best day of my teacher cadet class..
without a doubt.
i jumped onto a cold activity bus
with 80 third graders along with zb&superman
for a fun filled day to the gertrude house
and chili verde.
the house definitely put the kids in the
christmas spirit&
even santa took some time out of his busy schedule to come see the kids.
chili verde was quite an experience.
oh were the waiters in for a treat.
but the days wasnt all fun and game..
i arrived back at school right in time for a big calculus test.
friday night basketball.
west stokes at home.
the girls grabbed a much needed win.
and the undefeated guys played
against west undefeated guys.
after overtime our guys snatched this
title from west and are now the only
undefeated team in the conference.

saturday--december 11th


up bright and early
and off to the 1st christmas event of the year.
superman came to pick me up as always
(he is such a gentleman)
and off to his great aunts house we went
for a delicious christmas breakfast.
after eating, socializing, gift opening, and
an intense game of hungry hippos
with superman's sister & little cousin
back to my house we went
to see my wonderful grandparents.
the cons and i went christmas shopping
at walmart.
here we found much more than what was on our list
but what’s new.
i also got my secret santa gift for yearbook,
gift bag goodies for my 3rd graders,
and a teacher gift for my cadet teacher.

superman arrived back to my house around five o clock
before we left to go to ah's EIGHTEENTH birthday party.
i cannot believe it!
it was an outdoors chicken stew by a bonfire
therefore superman and i
dug threw my fathers hunting room and found quite unique outfits to wear.
i have to say we looked pretty redneck with our head to toe cameo apparel.

sunday--december 12th.

jesus day..
due to my mothers love for playing the hand bells
at my church she had practice during sunday school
therefore i stepped in and taught her preschool sunday school class.
i instantly fell in love and realized that I now want to officially
become a fill in sunday school teacher for my moms class 
for when she needs a break one sunday.
the rest of my day was spent as a lazy day with superman.
i wrapped many many many presents..
why we watched football, ate, & did homework all day.


what a week…

2 comments:

  1. suppper busy week. but you spent some quality time with some great people seems like. :) which is awesome! your post was soooo long.. definitely makes up for the delayed post. :):) love youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.
    this is long.

    kinda sounds like my week though...
    minus hanging out with your superman...
    i didnt do that.

    (:

    ReplyDelete