Thursday, December 16, 2010

everthing started out yuck.

i woke up this morning to find my alarm clock displaying 10:20am.
either i had overslept or it was the 1st snow day of the year..
after getting brave enough to get out from under the warm covers
i walked over to my window to find a major disappointment..
there was no snow!?
what a waste of a snowday.
at that moment i thought this is going to be a yuck of a day...

to my surprise i was so wrong.
as soon as i walked into the kitchen
my mother had already prepared me
exactly what i wanted.
a sausage, ham, and cheese omelet
a side of toast
and my new
peppermint flavored coffee
that had i bought the other day with
my mother's special decorative touch.
yummmm :)


after breakfast
i watched my morning

 "summertime" shows
that i have missed so much
while doing my secret hobby..
wrapping christmas gifts.
my grandmother brought gifts
 from her house so that i could
wrap them for her.
so i not only got to wrap hers but i also realized
that i am officially done with christmas shopping
and everything is wrapped
and under the tree :)


superman joined me and my family
in a afternoon of
naps, food,
christmas movies, &
staying warm by the gas logs
on such a cold winter day.

1 comment:

  1. sounds soooo cozy. love these kind of days! :):)

    also. i must see you soon! :) merry christmas my love. i love how consistent you are getting with your blogging! love ittt. lovee you more!

    ReplyDelete