Tuesday, February 22, 2011

everything in the fast lane.


BASEBALL season?
what? already?
the past six months of my life have flown by.
last night wrapped up the basketball season.
a season that will forever hold a special place in my heart.
when i got home from the game 
& after listening to superman talk about this past season
 it all hit me way to fast.
i will never see superman play another basketball game
wearing fourteen on his back in an east surry jesery.


which is my second favorite thing to watch..
baseball being my absolute favorite.
since basketball season flew by i know baseball will only go faster.

i started flashing back on my senior year thus far & all that is yet to come.
it is beyond bitter sweet.
i cannot believe in less than 4 monthsi will be sitting
with my class, the class of 2011 for the last time ever.
walking across the stage to receive a piece of paper
that ive worked 12 years for.
no longer being a student of ESHS but an alumni.
an alumni? really?
i feel like i cannot blink because it will all past by.

enough about the future.
im currently living my senior year
and making it the best i possible can make it.
but its not to hard when im surrounded by amazing people everywhere i turn.
bring on baseball season..

1 comment: