Sunday, February 20, 2011

everything for myself.

this past week i made a huge decision that ive been dragging out all week. i have a difficult time making decisions in general but this one was extra difficult. i finally stopped listening and looking for what other people were saying or believed & put myself and my happiness before anything else..

i would just like to take a few moments to thank a few special people for all the memories that they have given me over the past twelve years of my life. these people will forever hold a special place in my heart and i could never thank them enough for being my second family. i would do anything for these girls and love each and everyone of them dearly. even though a simple thank you could never compare to what they have given me i just wanted to take a few moments to at least tell them those two simple words that mean so much.













2 comments: