Monday, February 7, 2011

everything fourty niners.

this past saturday i had to wake up at 630
and by 645 my mother father & i were off to charlotte
i slept the whole way and my parent woke me up
which felt like 10 minutes later. we were here.
the place i had been dreading to come.
the place i thought was not for me.
the place i thought i would never call home.
the place that i thought was my 3rd choice.
with five minutes of arriving at unc charlotte i had realized
that what i thought had been all wrong. the campus was gorgeous
and the people were friendly than ever.
even though it is a large university it still has the smaller college feel.
plus they have tons of coffee places all over campus.
which wins me over.
after the teaching fellow seminar i took a campus tour..
as i was walking around i thought to myself
can i see myself walking through this campus in just a few months, calling it my home away from home, and knowing that this is the place for me?
and i honestly easy could answer yes to that question.
i still have a few more things to think about before i make any final decisions but if i had to choose right now i know where my heart currently is.






i cannot wait to see where He has planned for me to go.



2 comments:

  1. =)

    I'm really glad you liked it!

    this is my home away from home!
    I have spent many a hours in that library with a cup of joe!
    & BTW Ritazza which i think they have changed the name now but they sell the same stuff....
    ohhh man the coffee is to die for & sandwiches are amazing too!
    kicks starbucks butt!! But we have that too! So really you cant go wrong! ha

    I loved it here and would not have went anywhere else.
    I have made friends of a lifetime on this campus!

    This is a beautiful place that is full of beautiful people!

    Good Luck deciding! Let me know if you have any questions!

    Obviously I am a bit biased =)

    ReplyDelete