Wednesday, February 2, 2011

celebrating everything we have.

due to the fact that our anniversary landed on
 a monday during basketball season..
superman and myself decided to go out to eat on sunday night.
he came to pick me up like always (he is such a gentleman)
and off we went to winston-salem where we stopped
at my favorite place to eat ever..
OLIVE GARDEN..home of the best bread sticks and salad.


yumm yumm!

also sunday night we decided to exchange gifts
but save the cards for in the morning of.


everyday i wear pearl earrings and ive had the same 3 dollar pair for over a year.
saturday i lost one of my pearl earrings but i hadnt told anyone.
i opened my gift first and it was exactly what i needed..
pearl stud earrings.


next was superman's turn.
superman received a black fossil watch.
and a note saying that after making sure it was the right size for him
i was going to take the watch and get it engraved saying
"today and everyday"
i realized that i didn't take a picture of superman's watch.
therefore here is a temporary picture of it until i get a more personal one.
the monday morning we exchanged our handmade cards.
my card from superman.

during yearbook that day i was taking pictures in a classroom with fall
when there was a knock on the door.
i answered it since i was the closest and to my surprise there was superman
standing outside the door with a vase of beautiful sunflowers.

& yes they smell just as wonderful as they look.
my favorite flower in the whole entire world.
my perfect gifts. he knows me to well.
this boy is way to good to me.

1 comment: