Wednesday, August 24, 2011

experience my journey to mc.

yes i now am a college girl.
a meredith angel to be exact.
since i have just begun a new journey in my life
what a perfect time to start fresh with a new blog.


of all the colleges in just NC how did i end up at MC?
only four short months ago i had no idea where i would be today.
i didnt know where i was going to call my home away from home
for the next four years of my life.
i didnt even know what MC was a year ago
but here i am today calling this place my new home.
after many nerves, tears, stress, faith, and prayers
God has led me to a place i have already fallen for.

so anyway what does my new blog title
have anything to do with my new journey?
well MC is all about some crazy traditions.
i am beyond excited to experience each and everyone
of them throughout the next four years.
even though ive only been here for 12 days
ive already experience a few of these crazy traditions
when trying to explain to others about my college experience at MC
 so far and its many traditions ive already realized
that its so true when upperclassmen say
"you just have to experience it"

1 comment:

  1. yea girl :)
    & get ready for the weird looks when you have to explain cornhuskin!

    ReplyDelete