Wednesday, August 17, 2011

everything hallmark.

one of my many dream jobs would be to make hallmark cards.
i am obsessed with
birthday, anniversary, thank you, just because,
and every other type of cards.
even though some people just open cards to see who the gift they are about to open is from, to me the card is just as special as the gift.
gifts get worn out, grown out of, and sometimes lost or forgotten
a card is something that you can keep and look back on for forever.

last week was my eighteenth birthday therefore a received many birthday cards from friends and family.
so i thought instead of telling you the gift i received i would share just a few of the cards that were given to me on my big day.

first off my card from my rents was perfect this year..

the next "card" was from my best friend christian..

the next cards were a surprise for two different reasons.
i got home the day after my birthday to find an envelope with my name written in handwriting i didnt recognize on it laying on my bed.
it was a card from my future roomie, amanda.
she is wayyy to sweet.


and last but not least was from superman himself.


not only was the card super sweet
i was shocked by what i found inside of it..


goo goo doll tickets..
left center second row goo goo doll tickets for a concert that night.
my boyfriend is too good to me.
he definitely was a huge reason of why my birthday
was more than i couldve wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment