Sunday, August 28, 2011

experience my big sis.

welcome to the many traditions of MC..
first off do you know if you are an even or odd?
well at meredith there is no way you cannot know.

since i am the class of 2015 i am an honored odd.
another thing you just have to experience.

my favorite tradition so far at meredith
hands down is the big sis lil sis tradition.
odds are paired with odds and even paired with evens.
(aka incoming freshman with juniors)
so i would love to introduce to you my amazing big sis jennifer.
a beautiful girl from the inside out.
an amazing big sis
with a great love for her savior.
im so blessed to have this girl in my life.


sunday night was the first "official" big sis lil sis
where big sis and lil sis start there new relationship with a meet and greet social.
well since saturday had consisted of..
running errands
eating to die for cupcakes
watching the notebook
(which believe it or not was a first for me)
having a homemade meal
watching the bachelor pad
and many laughs and great times
all with miss.jen.
in other words the big sis lil sis social was far from a first for us.


i cannot wait to share my journey here at MC with jennifer
and i cannot wait to watch our sisterhood bloom.

[photo credit:miss.courtsimms]

1 comment:

  1. HEY now, you watched part of The Notebook with me...too bad you kept falling asleep!

    ReplyDelete