Monday, June 20, 2011

everything "lucky"

wisdom teeth.
a tooth that is not very liked by many.
yesterday i was lucky enough to get mine out.
an experience that most have had to live through.
after watching many of my friends and family go through
this procedure i was far from excited about it.

the other night i was dreading
all the secrets i was probably going to tell
and the dumb things that i was going to say.
i had never been put to sleep nor had i been put on pain meds
so i was completely clueless on what to expect.

to my surprise as soon as i woke up from my surgery
 i was the only one in the room and i looked around for a minute
and was sitting up when the lady walked in.
she seemed shocked that i was sitting up.
she asked me tons of questions
and told me i was acting very normal which was very unusual.
she brought a wheelchair in the room to take me to the car
but i told her i felt that i could walk & i did well i must add.
the lady said i was a "lucky one"

once i got home i started my many meds
and eatting my lovely meals consisting of..
yogurt, mash potatos, mac and chesse,
ice cream, & apple sause.
ohhh how much i miss hard food. 


the highlight of my day definitely was when my best friend
 walked in the door with these gorgeous flowers.
i LOVED them..she knows me too well.
i love you christain.






i cannot wait to recover completely so i can do simple everyday task again.
like drive. eat whatever i want. want to go in public. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment