Tuesday, March 22, 2011

everything unanswered.

i am a person that hides my emotions
im a people pleaser.
i put others before myself.
i try to hide my many many flaws.
tonight i found out that i couldnt hide
my emotions anymore. they all came out at once.

college.
a place that is where i always wanted to be.
a time that is suppose to be the best of your life.
but right now that word is tearing down 
my smile that i have hiding behind.
last night it brought out the worst in me through..
confusion
doubtfulness
questioning
selfishness
uncertainty
fear

so i turned to God.
after praying i got on the laptop
where something caught my eye..
i looked to the left side of the screen 
and saw that the most search person
of the day was garth brookes.
which brought me to the song..
unanswered prayers.
i know this was a sign of reassurance from Him.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome and I feel the same way about college.. It's hard to get excited about it if things aren't working out as planned. Haha love you

    ReplyDelete