Tuesday, May 17, 2011

nothing unlucky.

last friday was
friday the thirteenth.
as a reward for surviving ap calculus
our class took a trip to carowinds.

let me back up and say
i am a senior in high school
and yes my parents are roller coaster junkies
but no i have never rode a roller coaster.
friday may 13th, 2011
was the day. the day i rode my 1st roller coaster.
as well as allie.

waiting in lane for our first roller coaster.
i was a little more excited than her.


the intimidater was the lucky one.
as soon as i stepped off i knew
i was officially addicted to roller coasters.
then it was off to many many more roller coasters.
im already planning my next trip.






thanks autumn and chloe for the photos

3 comments:

  1. I told you I would fufill that monthly goal for you. since you are incapable of it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i love it!! so glad we could share this special experience w/ you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carowinds!! When I lived in Charlotte I had a seasons pass in the summer and went with my babysitter ALL THE TIME!!! I haven't been in years... my boyfriend has never ridden a roller coaster so I decided I might have to take him this summer! Glad you had a good experience!!

    ReplyDelete