Tuesday, May 3, 2011

everything stalker.

due to the fact that our yearbook is complete,
third period consist of 90minutes of trying 
to figure out how to make time fly by.
so today i decided to blogger stalk
and search through random peoples blogs
and hope that their lives could entertain me.
i soon came across a fellow blogger who calls her blog..
not only did the title, subtitle, & pictures in the header
make me love where this blog was headed
but i came across one post in particular that hit home..
 it gave me a quick reality check &
reminder that one day i will be in this woman's shoes
looking back on my life today
wanting to give myself advice. 
no matter what i will always remember that..
everything happens for a reason
and everything makes me the person i am today
and will be in the future.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote myself a letter when I was 17 to be opened when I turn 21. That happens this summer & I'm excited to read it. :]

    p.s. thanks for sharing the link to the cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog...and the blog that you posted on here. it's all so true.

    ReplyDelete